I don't know what it is with the month of January, but I am loving staying in, eating nice food, not drinking too much, and generally hibernating.
Had a bit of a mad week at work (but in a much better way than previously), and was so pooped by the end of today just wanted to come home and veg. Of course have come home and spent much of the night mucking around on my computer, still a lot of fun though.
Dutch class Monday, Tues can't remember what I did, weds Ilko and Jen over for dinner, thurs writing class, tonight in - phew!
Craving chocolate right now, might have to give in soon and go for it. I figure with the not drinking I have some calories to catch up on...or at least that's what I've been telling myself.
Night!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It does seem like January is a stay in month, it must be the cold for sure. Enjoy!
Post a Comment