I'm writing in here now at 4.30 am in the morning, just because I want to remember a few things that otherwise I know I will forget.
The fit dutch guy on the market with the medals I managed to flirt with a little bit.
The rude dutch guuy that as soon as I mentioned I was from the UK said that everyone in the UK/London (luimping us together) was very conservative - a dutch person calling us english conservative! I know I am biased, but seriously!! He should've been at the party I was just at!!!
Jo and her friends, all so strange, so cool, so lovely and SO fashion.
Herman, the dutch perfumiere owner and his blond bitch sidekick who barged me out the way and mauled my hair.
Herman who burned a hole in my red tights.
Duncan who was so english and so northern, miss that a bit!
Francisco. 'Sigh', got to love Francisco (who I can tell it will take about five times to know what my name is (he guessed natalie this time). He is fab though.
Jo and her pink hair, Jenny and her long brown hair, Sara and her blond hair and fabulous dance moves. All of those mentioned who will upstage me at my own birthday ;)
And lastly Neil, who restored my faith in my ability to be attractive to men, and myself, who didn't do anything about it (I think he would've if I had made a move), because the other fella who was around (ex-youngun) was always there to remind me why I don't want another ex young-un.
And lastly, myself, who wishes I was just five years younger and then now I would be hammered and still out with everyone, or in bed with someone.
And also myself for being my age, and knowing my bed by myself is soooo the better place to be right now.
Oh to more random amsterdam nights like that one. :)
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like an awesome time. You won't forget it, I bet you that!
Post a Comment