Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well this week was a busy one I have to say. Well Mon and Tues were so dull that I thought I was going to cry, and after Dutch Class tues eve, was totally lacklustre and bored, and tired. I slept like a log tues night, even slept through the elephant (my nickname for new upstairs neighbour) banging around as per usual. I know she was banging around because she does it every fucking night.

Then weds-fri were really busy, actually went to a client pres on friday night with a roomful of Yamaha boys, making jokes that women on bikes just want to be able to take lots of make-up for them. And this from a company trying to appeal to lady bikers, bloody hell, there is no hope! They need to get some women on their team, seriously.

Anyway, the fact that was only the second time I've been allowed to present to clients, got a bit nervous, got through it, and it was fine. Went quite well actually and was pleased with myself. I think I miss just getting out the office and having that kind of interaction with other people so appreaciated it a bit more.

Met up with Christian weds lunchtime, and think he asked me out on a date. Not sure I fancy him, but he's a nice bloke (and v cute), and not exactly got em lining up at the mo, so we arranged something for a couple of weeks. He was quite sneaky though, and this is why not quite sure if it's a date or not - we met up, had a nice sandwich, left got back to office, got an email and he said he'd been wanting to try this place down the road from where he lives, and did I want to join him. Does that qualify as a date or just a friendly thing. He just broke up with a long-term girlf, so he may just be brushing up on his 'single skills' again. Who knows. We shall see.

Having another dull weekend, and not even been very good on the writing front this weekend, been procrastinating. Instead I went out and hit the sales, got some rather nice black boots (that I need to be honest, in between smart and casual). Got them small again as they fitted my calves, hoping that they will stretch - they\re leather so they should.

What else? Not a lot - a typically slow Jan so far. And it rained for about four days of last week at one point thought was going to have to build myself a boat to get to the office - has been a little brighter today.

I miss my mum atm, just spoke to her which was nice. She is so lovely, I have to remember that when am spending lots of time with her and she's grating on my nerves. I love her so much, she's brill. I hope her ears are burning right now!!

(Wynn has kinda postponed/cancelled tonight, so am having another boring night in can't even wear my new clothes anywhere because there's nowhere to go out to! Dull, dull, dully, dull.

xx

No comments: