Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just had christmas dinner with the girls (minus jen jen coz she is ill). Was really nice.
Don't think will ever get used to being only single girl there though - both Mon AND Mia talking about having babies in the next year or two. Bizarre! Typical comment "Don't you think it's wierd we're sitting here talking about having babies, did you think we'd be sitting here talking about having babies when we thought about when we'd be this age, younger..."
I like that they\re so happy in their relationships but it doesn't make it easy when you're not in one, and they're all like - now we have to find you a cool guy.
(as if I haven't been trying myself!).
It's also wierd the way you feel like you have to apologise because you haven't met someone yet:
'Im ok, it just hasn't happened to me yet, you can't make these things happen, maybe it;s just not meant to be, blah blah.' Sick of those lines, but at the same time I feel like I have to justify myself when it comes up. All I want to do, now, is not talk about it. What is the point - fine, justifying myself, happy, sad, it just aint happening.
Mia was even talking about meeting someone older, like you can just make that decision and then suddenly you have. I wish!
Gawd it's hard - because if you sit there and say nothing maybe it's as telling as sitting there saying everything you're supposed to.
Meh!

No comments: