Thursday, December 17, 2009

My mum just arrived for the weekend. We already had fun traipsing through the snow around where I live - it's so pretty!
I am getting ill with something, chest sore, eyes burning, it's all a bit horrid.
House stuff isn't going so well, can't quite figure out what's going on there yet. I don't feel worried which means either I shouldn't get it and will find somewhere better, or I will get it and I shouldn't worry about it. Only thing I don't want is to be liable for this huge amount of money that I could be after I sign - where this great dutch system F-A-I-L-S spectactularly.

Apart from that, work has finally quieted down, although the account guys are annoying me by asking for all these changes, where it's not really there place too.

Maybe tomorrow am not going to feel better and not going to go in. Let's wait and see.

But winter here has been lovely. Hard work but lovely so far! x

No comments: