Monday, December 14, 2009

Life is pretty good at the moment. in fact it's so good I am a bit scared something is going to go wrong to upturn it.
I've had a good last couple of weeks at work (still finding it hard to work there a bit, but enjoying it a lot more now, trying to change my attitude).
Sunday was really nice, I got up, went to gym, met the S boy, he was actually pretty cute. I'm not sure what I feel there yet, I'll write more on that in other blog, but it was a pretty nice day. We met in Westerpark (kirstmas maarkt), had a wander around there, drank my first Gluvijn, went down the Harlemmerstraat and got some drinks, went to his fave taco place (the taco shop), and then to Cafe Kroons on Rembrandtplein. Was cool. We talked for ages, perhaps even a bit too much - I talked abouts stuff I didn't really want to because we were together there for so long. Or rather knew I shouldn't have talked about, but felt very comfy talking to him.
By the end was tired and wanted to leave, but he seemed to want to chat. I did cut it off in the end about 8.30 as I wanted to get back here.
I think the book has put too many things in my head about what it should and should not be, but I just need to chill out a bit and let things happen naturally.
Last night could not sleep at all, tossed and turned all night so today felt pretty exhausted.

Leuk weekend though!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Why is it we can't just enjoy it when life is great? There always has to be some sort of worry lingering in the background. I sometimes think we are all a bit masochist and make our lives harder on purpose.