I've had a busy week and am a bit exhausted. The day after handing my notice in I was put onto a pitch. It's nice they trust me still to do a good job, but gawd it's been hard work!
I was thinking this week how much easier it was to work with Mike - it's been ok the last few days, possibly because have spent much of the past week working from another office. I also spoke to him over the weekend on the phone as it had been a few weeks since I had done this. I think it cleared the air a little, even though it was hard to do. I don't like idle chitchat with him, I just think what's the point. Anyway....we had to talk because we were working together again.
Then he came in today all dressed up in a shirt - which means he's out on the town (and on the pull>) tonight, or worse. He has a date.
I know I've been out, and more, so I can't really talk now, but it does make me feel a bit funny! I suppose I don't want my nose rubbed in it, really.
Which brings me to the point that I am glad I am leaving - I don't want to see, think, or hear about M for a while after I leave. I need a break. I've had it with this situation. That is it!
I'm tired and grumpy and home on a friday night because I am too tired to go out. It sucks!!
(indulge me, I'm just in a bad mood, obviously!)
x
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Soon you will be moving on (literally) and things will get easier. Seeing him and working closely with him, must be so difficult. Hang in there, you're almost out of that place.
Post a Comment