Re my post below, I booked something!
I booked a flight to Japan...I figured that sitting around booking nothing worrying about it could be no worse than whatever I faced if I just booked it. So I did it!! Yay!
It made me feel a whole lot better - and gives me a deadline on all the sitting around in the office, feeling demotivated and miserable.
I have to hand my notice in on friday or monday - which'll be interesting as there are only two copywriters left in the whole company now. And jeremy.
Anyway, I glad I did it, and talking to my bro today (he was working in Earl's Court) made me realise I am so doing the right thing.
THIS is my time to change, to do all those things I have been putting off and have found excuses not to do.
I just hope I don't live to regret it when I get back and have to get a job, but it's my time to leave. It just is.
So, do I tell M, or just wait for him to hear it through the work grapevine? Am tempted to do the latter but have a feeling that the former is the 'nice' thing. Do I have to be nice to him any more? Hell No!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeay Japan! It seems as an exotic enough place to go when one wants a fresh start right? You'll come back invigorated!
I wouldn't tell him anything. I don't think it's the nice, or right, or plainly anything thing to do. You're trying to get over him right? You need to keep him as far away from yourself as possible, he needs no explanation, and probably doesn't want it anyway, so why bother?
Yeah you're right. I thought that myself too - things have definitely deteriorated after our last outing - I don't want to see/hear him, and he plainly doesn't want to see/hear me. I think when I go he'll feel the same as I do, a little sad but overwhelmingly relieved that we can put all this behind us.
It's getting further behind us now....
Japan here I come.
Post a Comment