Saturday, October 20, 2007

Update, been having a bad day

Psychologically and also feeling a bit under the weather - mostly self inflicted I hasten to add (I'm v v hungover).
It is amazing how much better a good cry can make you feel. I do feel better now, if a bit puffy eyed and red faced.
I've just been outside for a walk, it's amazing how lovely the past couple of weeks in london has been weather wise, the walk and the sun have calmed me down a bit.
I know everything will wind up ok, I just alternate at the moment between feeling sad, excited, nervous, worried and petrified of all the steps I am about to take!
Then again this is what life is all about, I guess.

1 comment:

Jen said...

A food cry always helps me, and a walk in nice weather is the best! You have to be all emotionally messy inside, there are just too many uncertain things headed your way right now. But don't worry, things will sort themselves out for the best. You'll see. Sending hugs your way!