Just back from Stockholm this weekend, very tired.
It was so much fun. We were staying in a questionable place, but it was really central and free, albeit freezing and dirty. Per's Grandmothers old place.
We had such a good time out last night, as a result I am too tired to write much in here now - we went out to a vampire bar, big trendy bar (full of the hottest men, OMG, you've never seen the likes of it. Unless you're Swedish of course!!), then onto a club after asking quite a few people where to go (or rather I asked, somehow managed to be in charge of finding where to go, navigating around airports, and all sorts of other things including blocking kimberlee from unwanted male advances but more of that later).
We went to a clubby bar first, then found our way from there to an odd central place, and two gay (we think!!) guys, who then took us to this bar/party where we half got ditched but the other half took us to this club that was rubbish music and people, but cool venue in town. Soooo busy. We wanted something a little less hard and so ditched him to head to another less commercial place down the road. As you can tell I don't know any of the names.
This place was cool, we only realised there was an upstairs where all the house/trance kids were hanging out right at the end though, which was a shame, but I don't think Kim would've liked it up there and she was in no fit state to be left by herself (more on that later).
We ended up getting a cab back at like 5 am, pretty hammered.
Spent a fortune but it was really fun...
Up today at 12.30 ish pm, I managed to sleep even on my odd little bed. I love facemasks and earplugs, they rock.
Flight today a struggle, but we had a killer breakfast at Levinskys, yummy.
I need now to sleep, eat healthily and sort my life out!!
x
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment