Wise words I read somewhere about getting over someone or something.
"If you can't get over it, get over talking about it...."
I'm not sure I totally agree with this, but I can see the sentiment is right. For me, personally, talking about things helps me get it out of my system somehow, just like if I haven't had a good cry in a while, one will build up, and I'll have a miserable evening in crying at everything and for everyone, and then I will feel much better after.
However, if talking about something is not going to help the situation or make you feel better, then there is no point.
Kimberlee also said something very telling on the plane on the way back she said she never really got over her first love, it just became more bearable or copable with. I suppose that is what is happening with me. I just wish I knew that he thought about me as much as I think about him, and again I'm sure that (being a bloke, and one not very in touch with his emotions at that), that he doesn't at all. And that (I guess) helps me to not be so sentimental about it all. But be more realistic. Anyway. Onwards and upwards, still.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment