Sitting on my sofa feeling like can hardly keep eyes open - it will be off to bed for me soon.
Had another great weekend, will have to write about it when not quite so tired. My friends Tanya and new friend Manaaz came to stay and we hung out and had some girlie fun.
Went to the Ferry trance gig in Rotterdam and then visited my local windmill yesterday afternoon (we didn;t get up until about 1pm). I have to say it was good to get a change in the company and hang out with some people who've known me for a while.
I went to see the new man afterwards which meant got even less sleep, but it really has been good to get some male company recently.
Manaaz was lovely too, needn't have worried about that at all.
All I've done today is eat junk (tomorrow is gym day) and try and wake myself up enough to work. I can't wait to get back in my little bed again!
More later. x
Monday, November 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment