I feel strange today.
I woke up this morning missing my dad terribly. I really wanted to see a photo of him, and realised I don't have one here with me. I thought I had one in the last place, but I don't think I did.
Then had a little wobble about C again. It's seriously up and down, huh? We went to pay rent to out landlords shop manager and I realised I thought he was quite cute. Not my type, but cute all the same.
Then I felt strange feeling that, like what does it mean, why should I feel that, do I want more?
I need to take a serious chill pill! I think am getting stressed about my cuba hol too as I haven't sorted anything out like jabs or other clothes, or, or, or/ so I had to skip writing class so I could begin to get organised.
Then I bought a load of stuff I don't even need~! oh dear. One of those eves.
At least it's friday tomorrow.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment