Friday, March 13, 2009

Well, here I am in my last night in the Kinkerstraat place. I still can't believe I am moving. again. This will be the fourth time in 9/ten months, and that's not including all the moving I did in the UK in September. Packing all the stuff in my room away and moving out of there.
Madness! I hope this is the last time for a while.

It's just a quick post because this week has been hard. Work has pretty much sucked all week. Look was dull and OMG they just don't have a clue how to do anything. Then I got back to MC and they've won a load of new business, and it doesn't seem I am involved in the conceptual part of any of it. And we did the pres that I put together except Mali talked through everything like she'd done it. Great, nothing new...
I think now I know my contract was extended, it's back to feeling slightly disatisfied with my job again. I love Amsterdam but I feel I shouldn't really stay here too long because it's incredibly creatively disatisfying on the work front. Unless I can make that change somehow.

Been doing some freelance on the side, which is fun, but of course it all came to a head this week which is also my move week, and been full on. I only packed tonight because every night have been busy working or classes.

Not seen C all week because we couldn't link up, and he's cut off Sunday afternoon by about three hours because of his exes pussy (luckily a cat); fab :) that was the straw today, it really was.

Anyway, here I am now in bed, watched a DVD on the crappy TV while listening to the fridge make annoying sounds, and the heater is on, and her upstairs is amazingly quiet - because she went out which means I will be woken up tomorrow morning at around 2am I predict. Not going to miss this place at all, it's strange that. How I could be so wrong about somewhere that I thought was going to be so cool!

Am looking forward to the next chapter of my Amsterdam stay. Red Light District, here I come. Quite frankly I think anywhere would be better than this flat. Or maybe it's not that bad and I'm being a drama queen. I will miss the walking around naked in my own place.

Night

No comments: