Fab weekend.
Friday picnic in Westerpark, after I tried to counteract some of the bad I'd done to myself with an evening in the gym.
Sat...up late (lovely lie in), then yoga, then skimmed around the shops for a few bits, which was cool. Bought some earrings and some shoes on sale (and then went back and bought a book).
Ended up at Helen's BBQ party which was fun, had a random night with Jelte and Monica flirting all night, then going off to a bar, another bar (nieuwe anita) a club, South Pacific Bar, and then not getting home until 4am. Unfortunately, Jelte and Mon had this wierd thing going on, then she ended up fancying Marvin, also at the party, and pissing off Jelte (to be fair I think he did have grounds to be a little peed off, she was massively flirting with him, then totally switched to Marvin,) I got a little annoyed in Niewe Anita place because she left me at the bar, holding bags for ages.
Then realised I was more annoyed because felt like a third wheel all night after the party.As soon as I chilled out and got onto the dancefloor, that was better, and had a really good dance with this Philip guy. I quite liked him by the end, but he had a girlfriend.
THEN I woke up this morning coz Kat and loverboy being extremely loud. Serious problems with this room when I'm not the first one up. Although earplugs do help, thank god!!
Met James and Melanie for a late brunch (I was late, oops), came back and did some reading for tomorrow, then had a powernap and then date with M. Scottish bloke. Nice guy but not sure it's gonna happen, and now getting the feeling that am just being stupidly fussy or summat. Or going on dates with the wrong guy (i.e. anyone who asks me practically!!).
Now in bed, hoping tomorrow morn won't be TOO painful. My non-planned amsterdam weekend turned into something quite planned in the end! I will do a weekend where I plan and do nada :)
night.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment