Had a lovely weekend, albeit too brief!
Spent friday on a creative outing to Sloter (we went on the big Meer, and sailed around it all day), got back and stopped off at Cole's leaving do at the Jet Lounge, where I bumped into the beardy fellow again. Funny, so stayed for a few more than I should've.
Saturday I felt beat, but got up to do yoga with Monica & Jen. We only decided to do it around my place in the evening before, so I didn't prepare any food.I then went upstairs and chatted to Isobel and ended up planning a menu with her, going shopping, and then doing most the cooking - most bizarre!
I then managed to get my ass over to the library where I was going to go inside and write, but it was far too nice to go inside, so instead I sat outside and got a bit done. I decided after my chat with Dina on weds that she was right, I just needed to carry on writing and sort out how it works when I have the story going.
Then I came back to cook with Isobel, and ate with her thijs, niels, and Kat. It was a lovely evening, and after it we got taken out on a brief spin on the boat, which was also lovely!!
Up this morning to go for a run, managed to do an 8k, then showered and changed quickly to meet Angela, had an amazing brunch with her at a new place (my new fave brunch place!!), chatter a lot about traveling and doing road trips, and then we finally made it to the World Press Photo exhibition we've been talking about doing for ages. Glad I got there finally, it was defiinitely worth seeing, and got in free again with my museum card. That card's been brill!
I came back here, chatted to mum, and headed over to the cardboard party in vondelpark> It ended up being an amazing day, really nice to see everyone, a really fun theme that as usual everyone got involved in, and then as I headed back I chatted to Signe, and found out that she is seeing said beardy guy, he was turning up there (he disappeared after I was chatting to him fri), but I wanted to leave before he got there as wasn't in the mood for drinking and partying on a sunday. Apparently though,she was saying, that at my party he thought I was hot - like 'the girl in the red dress, she's really hot!', which makes me laugh because I think I thought him quite hot as well. Signe and he are not really an item, just having a bit of a fling. Funny though - amsterdam is waay too wierd and small for having flings in friend groups.
I've now had a lovely evening in by myself - Kat is staying with Jay. Have cleaned, washed, sorted out stuff, read and about to watch a DVD. Need to do my reading tomorrow before the group, and write some more too.
Night.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment