Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just had a very lovely Amsterdam day. It's been hot here.

It was really warm today, like must have been over 25 degrees. I went for a run when I got back and I had to walk twice because I was just so hot I was sweating like a pig.

And it seems that last night I may have had a bit of an astral projection thing happening to me. I was lying in bed, and suddenly there was this really loud rushing sound in my ears, like SO loud, and I could see these strange green, blue, yellow flashes going past with louder flashing sounds when they did. It felt like I was in a tunnel but that the tunnel was moving while I was lying still. I didn't feel panicked, I felt just calm but I thought I must be dying or something. I also felt like my head was forwards, even though I could feel my body was with my head to the wall and I was lying on my back. It was very strange, then suddenly I was just in my room again and it was normal, and I felt like I must have just been dreaming, fallen off to sleep a little bit, even though I was pretty sure I hadn't at the time, this morning I thought I must've.

Steve just said it definitely was, which is strange considering I wasn't even trying at all, or even knew about it, and always thought Steve was trying to do something bizarre (but cool) when he was talking about it...however apparently to do that you have to be in good physical and mental shape, so that is nice to know. I do feel a lot more sorted mentally than I did when I first came.
AND I think the yoga and meditation is probably helping to calm me, when I get time to do it.

Interesting stuff for today!

No comments: