Saturday, June 20, 2009

I've just had the lovliest weekend already, and it's only sat night (well I guess sunday morning really!!)
Friday was ilko and elibert's leaving do, not the greatest occassion, but has been a really leuk night.
Ended with Miika giving me some relationship advice which is not the best, but there you go.
Today, yoga with jen and kat (I struggled a lot, ended it early coz was too hungry, but it was still good to do).
Then went out, bought the food for today, trip to that lovely supermarket that is C1000, then met sandrine and Jen, Bas and Micheal, we went to the gallery opening which was already pretty coo. Then discovered another part of amsterdam I don't know - de klos, amsterdam brown cafe that now does the best chicken and ribs ever.
Then to see cole play near me on the prinshendriekade, which meant I got at least my little boogie in. Was cool. Fit barman too.
Now home. Just the hanging out with friends, not really sure where we were gonna end up, ended up in loads of different places with diff friends - anais and craig were also at the batavia cafe. Really cool.
Nice one, amsterdam...

No comments: