Sunday, June 14, 2009

I can't believe not posted for two weeks, that's crazy. The weekend before Anna came to stay, and we had a lovely weekend just pottering around Amsterdam, then preparing for my party and then finally having my party, which was ace.

It wasn't as busy or mad as my last one, not sure why, quite a few people were away this one, and then a lot of people came quite late, so it didn't get going until like 2am, bit mad.

I ended up with the fellow I shouldn't have kissed, he's been a bit full on since then, and trying to work out my feelings.

It was lovely to see Anna and spend some time with her, as usual I think she had a pretty good time. And she loved Amsterdam, my friends, and my flat. Will try and post some photos soon.

No comments: