Sunday, April 22, 2012

And the last week

And the last week has been a work busy one. I again worked all days for Veldhoven, which means really have to cut it in May somewhere...not sure how to tell them this yet!! I'm not enjoying the SW work so much as the NONO work as I feel like I don't have much say in it - after the concept part that was finished weeks ago, it's really up to the other agency to get it done. Not so interesting...

BUT generally it's paying well, and I'm enjoying a lot of the other work still, and not doing my own project still (although Micala is now on board so it's going ahead again great guns, got to do some user stories today...).

Anyway, came out my hermit shell a bit last week, was out every evening from Monday (Monday was still get Dutch Huiswerk done day), tuesday met Micala for kickstart of the business meeting, and she is now designing up the site.

Weds I can't remember what I did (!)

Thursday I met up with Alexandra finally, and we went to the eye film, which was really cool. A very cool venue that's like 3 minutes on a ferry (so 15 mins in total if you time the ferry's right), watched a good film, Mary Martha Magdalene May, had dinner and some drinks there and then came back.

Friday met up with Kim East (actually Friday was my most unproductive day because I headed east at lunchtime and didn't get back until around 9pm, and then was too tired to do any more work!!),

Saturday, last night, forced myself out the house because was almost too tired to go, and went to Sarah Hill's for wine/drinks, and then we headed out to the funfair, which was actually really good fun. We took Naked Ken with us, which always helps up the fun stakes, so funny to get pictures of him everywhere.


I had to work yesterday day at the shoot (not exactly work was more observer), and that was really fun, but again bit tiring to have to get up and go. Hence today, am still in bed! Was in bed pretty early last night for a saturday - Sarah and I decided to be sensible again. This being sensible thing is going to have to change at some point.





2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Sounds like you had a fun week :)

The Sarjent said...

Yes, I did. Well busy and then fun in the evenings, seems I'm getting back to myself again (finally!). Any more dreams??