It's actually sunny outside which is nice, and I am still in bed having a lazy morning (which is nicer). Eventually I will get up maybe even going for a run...here's to productive ambitions!
Then, I've given myself some time off to chill, clean, tidy, do bit of admin (my expenses since last year, eek, etc).
Tomorrow we have a holiday day, but I will finish off some work at some point and do more admin I expect, it's nice to have time to do these things as well...
I should also catch up with some friends who I haven't yet, I must do that as well!!
I went out last night to the Nieuwe Anita, haven't been there for an age. I was a bit paranoid would bump into Jaap there, but didn't thank god. It is full of very cute guys, actually. I also witnessed something not so seen, one of the girls is a sparky blond copywriter, the other was an art director (really interesting to chat to them about working in the dutch market here in the Netherlands). One (cat) got approached by three men while we sat there - so I asked the other (annamiek) if this was a usual occurrence, we're always told that it isn't and doesn't happen, that Dutch men rarely approach the gals. Cat got grabbed by another guy as soon as we went onto the dance floor and we then left her sitting and chatting to a guy (geeky chic guy as Sarah H called him), and he seemed pretty forward, so that was interesting to watch.
Maybe our experiences aren't everyone's experiences...?
Sarah H finally came to dinner and to see my place last night. I;m in the process of rearranging it, so really not sure she saw it in its best light, but she said she really liked it. I need to get the love back for this place again...I've spent a bit of money on furniture this month to try and get a bit more organised in my work and what I'm doing. And also have more places to put stuff away...this is another job for today.
Anyway, must get up and on with my day.
Sunday, April 08, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Easter!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment