



I've had a lovely weekend in Norwich with anna this weekend. Here is it in pictures.
In summary: relaxing, lots of food, some nice wine, some lovely walks and fresh air.
So here we go:
It was good to get out of London, although of course my problems followed me and I spend half the walks pondering what I've been thinking about all this week - do I stay or do I go now?
It's clear that I can;t stay at work much longer, I'm not enjoying it work wise or personally wise.
The question is do I pull on my rucksack and get away for a few months, or do I get another job with Cat? If it wasn't for Cat I would probably be gone already, but I know the value of an art director who you can work well with and who is as good as she is. It could take me years to find another one...Then again it looks like it may take us a while to find another job and either way I can't bear to be at work much longer. My heart is telling me to go while my head is telling me to make sure I really want to as I'm going to lose a good work partner by doing it.
I know for a fact if I don't go now I'll want to go a little bit down the line - so the question is if I stay how long can I hold out?
Anyway, change is afoot, it's coming. Keep an eye out for it either way.

1 comment:
This place looks like the perfect get-away. I hope you enjoyed it beyond all the pondering. Good luck with your decision, I'm confident whatever you chose to do, it will be for the best.
Post a Comment