Well at least something else is taking over in the rubbish stakes at the moment - work.
It really is sucking a lot.
Isn't it funny how everything seems to happen at once and make you feel awful, then just as suddenly the universe aligns itself and good things once again fall into place (this is what I am trying to focus on at the moment!)
I would never have believed if you'd have told me a few months ago that things could change so dramatically. My clients are crap, they change their minds all the time, my meetings have been crap, my creative directors have been trying to take over the work and have then wondered why I have become demotivated....it's all sucking! And then there's the whole sitting in the office with the Ex.
I don't think I'm still in love with him though (what is that, taken about 5/6 weeks) I just feel very sad about it all, sad I wasn;t his one, sad he didn't see what we had, sad that life just carries on as if we never happened, and sad that many of the memories I have of him are how he reacted and behaved in that final holiday rather than all the amazing times we had before. And mostly just sad that life is making me angry at the moment - I can't seem to find satisfaction in anything and I badly need some!! I have to have a proper think this weekend about what it is I want to do, and stop procrastinating. Enough already!!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ugh...isn't that the way it always happens. Just keep in mind that when other things are going poorly, things that wouldn't generally bother us at work tend to take on greater importance.
I know you know this - and are probably constantly reminded - but even the worst moments eventually pass, and we're usually that much stronger for having lived through them.
thanks Joe, I know you're right. And I dont have it that bad really...got to stop feeling sorry for myself!
I agree, somehow, sooner or later, the universe realigns itself and things fall back into track. Just hang in there while they do.
Post a Comment