Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I had a better day today. Yesterday was in the worst mood EVAH when I got home. I had been to one of those all-people briefings that MC loves so much, where everyone tries to put their views across (except me because I can't shout as loud as all the boys), and Max just reiterates what the client wants like 20 times (which is usually rubbish, because usually even the clients at MC don't know what they actually want either. And we come away completely more confused than we were at the beginning.

I had the hugest headache, was extremely tired from my all day drinking session with Rogier (which was nice by the way, I had such a nice day just hanging out with a man for a change, and a MAN not a BOY, lol, who isn't putting any pressure on me for stuff to happen). I like that about him, that he hasn't yet put any pressure on me for something to happen. Anyway, I digress,

so came home just thinking, what the hell am I doing here?
Why am I working in this job where nobody listens to me, the most exciting thing I am working on is bloody Sony E PainNow as it's been dubbed in the creative department, and everything sucks.

I know you have to have those days, because today with no hangover, and with another creative brainstorm session under my belt, I remember why I'm there again. Amsterdam. Beautiful, cold, rainy, canalled Amsterdam. Huzzah! It is worth it, mostly.

I am having a little wibble today as well because Mali, who I was very good friends with before she started going out with Bram, has basically been ignoring me since I got back, canceled our dinner together with Ilko today without even having the guts to say so herself (sounds petty, it probably is!!), and is acting all a bit strange. She got very pally with Wynn, which I supposed because they work so closely together on SE is understandable. And as we know Wynn and I never really kicked it off together naturally as those two do (I can imagine them sitting there taking the piss out of my dress sense sometimes, being a bit mean, and Mali laughing her head off), maybe that's why I can feel something has changed. There is something bitchy about girls when they get together, and I include myself in being guilty about that.

Well everything changes, so they say, and I am pretty friendly with a lot of other MC people, it's a shame, but it was nice to hang out with her at the beginning. It's probably got something to do with Jordy as well (again not the cleverest decision by moi). Those two are as thick as theives together, and obviously I don't want to go near them when they're laughing and joking around about stuff. The whole creative studio is a bit like the Jordy show some days. He's pretty fucking loud :(

How did I ever.....mwah!

No comments: