I had a very interesting conversation with a bloke yesterday about the differences between the American and British Psyche and the workplace. I will have to write more on that when I have a mo.
Meanwhile I've been working on my Amsterdam short story for Amal, was quite pleased with the result even if he doesn't use it. Also been out coat shopping (forgot my ID so couldn't actually buy anything, will go back tomorrow - it's freezing here all of a sudden!)
Met up with Elizabeth who's still keen to do some work together, is good.
Met up with Miika for waterproof shopping (again failed dismally), but had an excellent burger and chat, and am now on my sofa, comfy and warm and feeling very satisfied.
Bring on the winter, I think I might be going into hibernation mode!! Maybe being this far east is going to stop me going out quite as much.
SJ x
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment