Thursday, October 16, 2008

This week has been odd. It's been funny to good to bad, to dire, to tiring, to ok again.
It's a very up and down ride. Tomorrow is friday and am looking forward to the weekend, once again. One thing about not being all that keen on your job is that it makes you really appreciate the time off you get. I didn't used to distinguish between it so much, but now every monday I am miserable and every friday I am very happy. And tomorrow is friday, I have a good weekend planned.
Tomorrow out with the troops.
Then out with a man - eek.
Saturday Dutch, Shopping, Dancing and Sleeping (in that order).
Sunday relaxing and cooking some hearty winter food. I will have to get onto the flat hunting as well, not a fun prospect. I am getting a longer contract this time, can't bear moving around all the time.
x

No comments: