Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fucking hell work sucked today.
I always get to around 3 and feel like I've run a marathon or something. I talkd to Mon last night about it, it's strange that two dutch muppets (one in particular) who is so much younger than me, who has never worked anywhere else apart from MC, who is notoriously grumpy and hard to work with, should be able to make me feel so fucking rubbish about myself and my work.
It really is quite a struggle.
I wish David had been around to hear how Jordy was talking to everyone, and me in particular today...he has geen idee how hard it is with that boy. And boy he is.
I was thinking about it today, I don't know why he winds me up the wrong way so much - maybe it's because we are both similar in the insecurity and stubborn part.
I think he madly insecure about a lot of things. I don't think he's that great a designer in the design sense, I don't think he works well by himself, I dont think he works well in a team. I think he makes himself feel better about all that stuff by making others feel bad about what they are doing, and trying to put together. God knows how it would end up if he could do everything his own way.

I'm trying to think of the best way to handle it. I can see in a way why he gets so frustrated (particularly at the end of today he was changing Jpegs a lot as we were talking about and changing them), but the way he is with me, I don't want to talk to him, and that makes me not brief him but send him the stupid spreadsheet he wants, and that makes him miss things and make mistakes, and it makes me miss things and make mistakes also.

I was thinking of chatting with him, but will that just make things better or worse between us. I guess look on it as a short term thing. And see what happens. Being dutch though, I know he won't be leaving before I do. I guess I can take comfort in that.

Fucker!!!!! (and yeah, eugh I can't believe I used to flirt with the guy. Maybe that is part of the problem, the history there...)

No comments: