Last week had an amazingly busy but productive week. Apart from the fact that I had a writing class where I realised I have to re-write and plan everything again. Then again, I guess I'm getting there, slowly.
SF work was hard, but had a chat with David and am going to now try and be more proactive. TRY with S and J on the team that is hard.
Dus, during the week, I had something on Monday, then tues went out with W, bit last minute, I thought I was arranging something for weds but I wasn't. Then I had a slow weds, where I went out with Mon in the eve for a bit of a chat and glass de vino. We've both been a bit stressed recently, not so fun!
Thurs was my writing group, looong day where I had a busy work day, then straight over to writing class where I had to talk about my piece for over an hour, and crit someone else's piece. (very talented writer, probably best piece of writing and story I've seen since I've been here), and then friday was tired- met Jo for the dinner I had to rearrange from tuesday, and had the singing lesson too which I really enjoyed. It was super-fun. I have another in two weeks (I figure if not the dutch lessons, then the singing instead :) )
This weekend also pretty busy but fun:
Saturday went to pick up the shelving now in my room, with Wynn, then to the Brouwerij aan t'ij for a few with Wynns US friends, and Jenny Lau. Both of whom do make me chuckle.
Had the date with W on sat night which was really, really nice. I'm so glad we met up again, we went to the nordermarkt for a couple of beers, then over to the Jordaan Music Festival (very funny), and ended up in Cantienero. He is taking Salsa lessons, and I am soon to be taking the lessons, so we just thought what the hell. We had a really good time in there, he's a pretty good mover, and tried out a few steps. Some of which were awkward, and some of which were quite good, considering. We definitely move in the same way. He's got some rhythm, the guys in that place danced amazingly, and he wasn't scared to get up and have a go (which kind of sums the guy up, actually). After a particularly good move where we were so impressed with ourselves we kinda gave ourselves a high five, we thought we'd be better off coming back while we were winning, and then of course had a very nice night and morning with him here.
Today Jen came over for yoga, a fairly short sesison, but it was hard as I was tired/hungover. Then have put together shelving, with thijs and Bella's help. They are so lovely those two, seriously. I moved room around, done a bit of cleaning, and now about to really chill out with my book because, didn't sleep much with the hot bod next to me. My god is he hot. It's so nice...going to try and hang onto the feeling (without stressing, a la rules), to carry me into the nasty monday. :( Good week though.
me.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment