Sunday, September 13, 2009

Great weekend.
Fri evening chilled and wrote more.
Saturday, scrapped plans to pick up things and did monument day with Kit Kat - we did museum van loon, Brug 9, Beurs de Berlage, then we did the Herengracht 284. Back for a quick kip, out to the 80's party (not so great!!) and then onto Arnauds party (great).
Got texted as I was getting into bed by W. Bizarre. NO answer to my text today, so I'm going out (this really hasn;t been good for my staying in plan!!).
Had a lazy morning, met the 'Chris', seems like a nice bloke, once again I don't find him attractive in the slightest, she does have funny taste in men. Then again he's super english, kinda posh accent, very clever, confident and a bit stiff, not my type at all :)
Today I ran with Wynn (shopped afterwards and purchased some new shoes), she's being bad for my not buying things in Amsterdam, then came back wrote, saw the tail-end of Kat going back to CHris' - she's practically living over there already. She DOES do it differently to me!!
I went to library to write for a couple of hours - great.
Now about to meet mon and anais for the evening sessions. It's good having girlie friends to make your mind off rubbish men!

Oh and had the idea for my next book this morning, talked about it with Wynn, I think it's a wynner!!

And Jen got upset last night, unfortunately, she didn't see anyone she wanted to flirt with and once again was thinking she's never going to meet anyone she likes or who likes her. It was so sad to see...she really has got the blues bad.

No comments: