I thought it was just because I did too much exercise yesterday...was doing a wynn and exercising twice even.
But still felt tired at like 6pm, still working on the manifesto too, then had a beer and that was it, game over! I felt REALLY bad. So, missed Laila's drinks.
Then missed Fabi\s going away party.
And THEN missed Awakenings tonight, where I'd even managed to get on the free Guestlist through a colleague at work. It seemed like it was going to work out - got put on the GL as a whim (just had a feeling about the ill-fated dinners with Sandrine that never happen). Then thought didn't want to go by myself anyway.
Then the two girls alexandra and her mate (who I still need to meet - this is perfect opportunity) were saying they might be tempted.
Then they bought tickets - so if I'd been feeling better I would've gone along.
Seriously, just been lying around all evening feeling like am swimming in mud.
And actually this morning I felt well up for dancing tonight, was in the mood - it's been a while (was even tempted to go to the Kroon tomorrow night if I can persuade anyone else to go with me.
I have to write about it here because it's really off±@G on the weekend to get ill. On a friday night no less.
Maybe it's because I had such a busy week - was out every evening except monday, and not even by choice!
To make it all worse, I wish I was out because I have a live touristy band playing well known classics in the bar downstairs and they're still going at 12am. I've got some good earplugs but unfortunately can still hear them...going to try and sleep now though.

No comments:
Post a Comment