Now I remember why I don't do the drinking stuff so much any more. Have felt SHOCKING today, absolutely. Didn't feel too bad when woke up this morning, apart from the fact that I couldn't wake up, but then all day have felt like death!
I suppose combination of the heavy party, then not really resting enough yesterday, and finally Sara coming over so late last night (she was hilarious by the way - after ten minutes of asking about me and my mum, she launched into all the old amusing anecdotes about people). We've missed having her and her big personality around here, and was really nice to see her.
And she brought me english muffins and earl grey tea (just wrote earl great tea, must be a purposeful slip there...).
Was such a good fun party, really.
Tomorrow trying to drag myself out the depressed hole (yes have definitely felt depressed today about all the stuff in my life that's not so great.) I know I'll be ok tomorrow, just that this morning in the creative meeting I watched as Lucy and Thomas presented a campaign I wish I had done. Really nice idea they came up with (using something we've tried to sell in various guises, but it just works really well for this campaign as it's about appliances talking). Definitely bookable, probably awardable because it's also really integrated. Loved it. Wished I had done it.
I really need to get out of that place, it's not doing my confidence any favours at all...
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment