Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just got back in from Micala's birthday party, really lovely evening. She loved all her gifts and loads of people turned up.
I love all that lot, even though they're all a bit crazy and they intimidate me a little bit sometimes, they really are 'gold'. I think it's because with my friends and I, I've always been the slightly crazy one, with them I'm positively boring. Shoe is on the other foot! They're all so artsy and super creative.
Anyway got told for the second time this week that I'm glowing (don't know why this has happened - new facecream?), I do feel pretty good at the mo, and have decided have got to stop believing in the crap men thing, and instead believe in love again, as Micala said. I may not have it, but doesn't mean I have to stop believing in it.
Arranged a date night with micala tomorrow night, think we'll just go to the cinema or something - she was so sweet & happy.
Had a definite 'I love Amsterdam' moment as I looked out over the Ij from her balcony, mist rolling across one way and boats going the other, it's very beautiful where she lives.
Things are shifting somehow. It feels good.

No comments: