I did go out to see a strange documentary last night, and then to dinner with Bonnie and her man, then to Marquee with Sarah. Really nice nice.
Then went to this dodgy bar with Micala and Signe and the others. Wasn't very good at all, should've just gone straight home because it just made me kind of tired again today.
BUT today a lovely day with the girls - cooked everyone a full english brunch, then fruit salad with cream for pudding (was pretty yummy).
We went for a walk in Oosterpark.
Went to this Mixtup Market with Mon and Jen where we hung out for a few hours, then had to come home and work, which I've been doing now. The market was fun, except ended up spending way more money on a really cute pendant.
Note to self, stop spending money on self, and start buying those christmas pressies instead!!
It was a nice, if quite quiet one and didn't have the energy to do any exercise which always makes me feel bit slow and drowsy as well.
Maybe a run in the morning if I have time.

No comments:
Post a Comment