It's been a beautiful day here in Amsterdam. It really has...been out and been quite productive - got up for Bikram at 9am, had breakfast with the ladies (Micala and her friend Michelle), went out and looked at furniture. Bought some little bits for the place, and a chest of drawers for the small room, whoop whoop!
Saw a kind of wooden cabinet thing I loved, but need to figure out whether can fit it in here somewhere, somehow...(would need a lift to get it up the outside of house).
Did two little stints at the Nordermaarkt (I know Micala loves this market but I'm not so keen on it, to me it seems expensive and always so super busy :( )
Went around and hung at Carissa's, discussed my little idea (think she liked it, not sure, but she can certainly help me get some quotes on getting it built by a decent company).
Then I went via the supermarket to get some booze back home.
All in all a pretty good day. And it's not over - next it's out to Carissa's dinner thing, then heading over to Harri's for her birthday, that I'm sure is gonna end up pretty damn messy. Been quite quiet the last two weekends, so bring it on - whoop whoop!
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment